Residential Lead Remodeler
- Lead Remodelers are skilled and experienced supervisors who are responsible to work side by side with the crew that they are leading. Leads are responsible for the project, the performance of the crew and to ensure that the scope of the project is well carried out. Leads are responsible for communication with the customer and keeping them informed of any changes in the project and the progress of the project.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- 3 years’ experience in residential construction and residential remodeling.
- The ability to evaluate a project and write up estimates.
- Assess job priorities to assign them to appropriate job sites.
- Knowledge of safety precautions and make sure they are being followed.
- Perform all necessary remodeling and handyman projects both individually as well with other team members.
- Give clear directions to techs as to what needs to be done to avoid mistakes.
- Ensure tools and supplies like sprayers, ladders, and traps are brought back from job sites.
- Evaluate quickest and easiest way to complete a project without sacrificing quality of the work being done.
- Fulltime position, $22 to $25/per hour - Based on experience, Company vehicle, Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Company phone
Call us at 515-279-5310 to apply